Public notices are perhaps one of the things you don’t expect to find funny. However, oftentimes, they might hide a pinch of humor that can add a note of fun to your day. Just take a look at classic British announcements in public transportation, a safety sign above the road, and many other hilarious pics in this article.
We have roamed around our hometowns and the Internet and found 20+ public notices and signs that have a touch of sarcasm.
1. Ah, that classic British railway service!
2. Safety is adorable.
3. That’s right!
4. Thank you for setting this straight
5. Smoking is bad, even for fish.
6. “I don’t want to go to that area anymore.”
7. Where the rules of grammar rule.
8. Thanks for your care!
9. In case you wanted to transport a horse in the elevator…
10. Don’t place blame unless you have evidence.
11. “Run, Forrest, run!”
12. Think twice before you take a ride.
13. Experience means a lot.
14. Just in case!
15. “This sign at a local park”
16. “This sign in my local grocery store warning that lemonade stands are illegal in Minnesota”
17. A sign in a bathroom
18. “This historic sign in my hotel explains how to use electricity in case you’ve never used it before.”
19. “Don’t even know which one is funnier.”
20. “I think I changed my mind about getting married.”
21. Are smoking cats allowed?
22. Running out of time…
23. “This guy leaves encouraging notes for himself around the house for motivation.”